The New Lactacyd Milky Rich Moisture Bath

Being a first time mom, I have been very meticulous in choosing the best baby products to use on my daughter. I am also very protective of her and to be honest, I always strive to give her the best of everything. I know all moms can relate to me when I say that protecting our babies is one of the purest manifestations of a mother's love. A baby's skin is not always perfect. They actually have delicate skin that are prone to irritation, dryness, chafing and rashes which my daughter actually experienced first hand during her first few months. Even up until now, her skin gets easily irritated with insect bites as well. It took me a while to find a product which actually works well on her sensitive skin. I am so happy to share with you this new product which is the Lactacyd Milky Rich Moisture Bath. It has natural milk moisturizers enriched with organic acids, vitamins and minerals. It protects and moisturizes your baby's skin at your every touch, with natural milk extracts, as real as your love. This product has helped boost my confidence as a mother because I know that I have given my daughter a product that protects and moisturizes her skin as real as my love. #AsRealAsYourLove #LactacydBabyMilky MAT-PH-2000784 / Ver 1.0 / DA 10-2020 / DM 10-2020 sanofi-aventis Philippines, Inc. 21st, 22nd and 23rd Floors, One World Place Corporate Offices, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City

The New Lactacyd Milky Rich Moisture Bath
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰