Constipation

Even before I got pregnant I was facing constipation issues. Now that I’m pregnant it’s even worse. Find that only dragonfruit can make me go toilet but it gives me quite a bad cramp when I only ate 2 slices. Is it safe to continue eating it? Tried drinking more water, eating other fruits w more fibre and add chia seeds but all no use..

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My doctor ask me to drink 2 litre of water everyday . I have been doing it almost everyday. So far so good .. I also do take banana though which I think works ok for me so far .. and I also drink yakult ace everyday .. i am in week 9..I had only experience very bad tummy ache after I had sweet potato which my mum says it produce wind so even that has alot of fibre maybe can try to avoid cos wind + constipation .. it’s really uncomfortable!

Read more

Let ur gynae know, they can prescribe you with sachet powder to drink and that can help your bowel movement. I had constipation too and my gynae gave me that to drink. It helps for me.

prune juice helped me a lot! there's a brand called del monte and its prune juice has folic and calcium in it. 👍

My gynae sold to me a type of fibre drink that is orange flavoured. It will help u to detox more regularly.

I take prunes too and found that it has helped me with my constipation issue too!

I just eat something like mcspicy and it causes instant bowel movement.