Been very troubled with my childcare arrangement for my baby .. Due to certain reasons and constraints, I need to go back to work . Baby was in infant care but keep falling sick . He was quite seriously sick a few times . My baby is now 11 months old. I've decided to withdraw him from infant care but have not been able to find a reliable and good babysitter . Cos babysitter is 1-1 with baby , I need to ensure my baby is in safe hands .. I've tried asking the agency but so far can't find a good match yet. I've been thinking and crying over this issue for past few days cos my childcare leave have all exhausted and he is currently down with bronchitis .. I can't afford to send him back to infant care to be exposed to germs again .. Been asking around too but in vain.. I think if this continues on , I will go into depression soon :(

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi I can feel u. I been thru that as well and it's truly not easy. I also exhausted my leave. Since getting a helper that u can trust is difficult, and family also busy, isit possible to apply no pay leave for the time being? Maybe use the time to find a helper and monitor her a few mths to assess her ability? And install cctv so u can check on her when u r not at home ? You can also explore the use of essential oils to boost immunity and also to treat illness. Do let me know if u wanna find out more I can share with u.

Read more