Rant out about my mil

Been having a cold war with my mother in law for a week because of she keep giving my son to watch phone whenever he want. Even my son just woke up from his sleep in the morning and he ask to watch phone my mother in law didn't stop him. I trying to stop him to do so but my mother in law was so unhappy n even shout at me "he never watch la". She has been giving him to watch since he was a baby untill now he alrd use to it. My son only look for her to watch phone as only she allow. My mother in law even said me I'm crazy why don't want let him watch phone. I'm like erm afternoon n night I nvr give him meh I alr nvr say anything. I'm so pissrd off with this. I don't like her. Hoping she quickly move out. When I talk to her nicely she shouted at me. Such a no manner old lady😡😡

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I do advise that you hire an elite who will see his job through to the end. Contact hackerspyville @ gmail. com You will find an elite who will provide you your lasting and permanent solutions and ensure that you get what you seek.

Post reply image

I personally think your MIL is too much. It's your baby not hers. You should link her to various articles about the negative impacts of letting babies use phones. You should ask your husband to talk to her also.

3y ago

yes. my son is 2 year old now. he will just go to my mil for phone but to me he won't cuz he know I won't give haha

It happens to my child too previously . And it is so hard to wean off my LO from the screen . Enough is enough and I enrolled him in a childcare