Class for 3year old toddler ...?

- Bedok area - Weekend only - Fees - Educational (Read / Write / Draw) Advice please~ *my girl is already in N1 (Mon-Fri) Don’t worry... will not stress my child. Just want her to learn something (at her own pace) and get to know more friends. She is my only child, and I find that her weekend is rather boring recently. So, would Want to let her attend classes. She spends most of her time playing (too much) now a little change before she enter N2. Example: When I ask her : “Bedok/ Tampines?” She reply “Again????” (Weekend outing) Thank you ?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I too have one child. he attends CC and recently, I signed him up for Chinese enrichment classes because nobody speaks Mandarin at home and also to improve his social skills. the other weekend, I plan outings. every weekend, we will definitely visit the library at different places... pool time, indoor playground days... home activities such as kinetic sand, painting... etc.

Read more

Not sure about Bedok but Tampines Mall has a few learning Centres for kids like Julia Gabriel and Mindchamps.

U can try Shichida.

So how about this weekend