Possible to get pregnant a month after miscarriage?

Hello beautiful mummies! I was just wondering if anyone has experienced this or have heard about it... I had a miscarriage in early July and haven't had my period since. It's been a month. During my last visit to the doc's appointment, we were told to wait at least for 1 period cycle to pass before trying for another baby. I know it's possible for the HPT to show positive for a few weeks after a miscarriage. But I tested on 14th & 15th Aug, and got a BIG FAT POSITIVE. The line wasn't even faint. There was light spotting at that time too and I thought it was a sign that my period is coming. But nope, no period blood so far. Has anyone here experienced this before? Is it possible to get pregnant again after a month miscarriage and before i get my period? My follow-up appointment is next Thursday ?

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Yerp possible. I had miscarriaged, confinment for atleast 2-3weeks and ended up preg on the next check up

5y ago

In shaa Allah, amin. Yes, He will give when the time is right. May Allah bless you sis.

Possible! I miscarriaged on mid of Nov 2018 and LPMS on mid Dec2018. End of Jan 2019 5weeks pregnancy.

It's definitely possible, jut always good to check with your gynae if you're wondering!

Super Mum

Likely to be pregnant... the test is very specific and hardly have false positive

5y ago

Hopefully! Keeping my fingers crossed for the good news on my next check-up!

VIP Member

Yes it’s possible. This happened to one of my colleagues before. :)

5y ago

Ahh! That's good news! Hopefully it'll be good news for me too. Wish me luck for my appointment next week! :)

Hi, Yes it is possible but better to confirm with the gynae

VIP Member

Possible but consult your gynecologist to confirm

Yes is possible. Consult a gynae for a check up

VIP Member

Might be true, but dun put a very high hope on it..

5y ago

I hope so. But don't worry, I'm not putting any hopes and leave it in the hands of Allah. If it's my rezeki, in shaa Allah :)

Yes possible! Happened to my friend