Pregnant right after miscarriage

Hello all I just had a miscarriage mid May. Doctor told me it will take some time for my cycle to regulate. I’ve been testing my ovulation period with test kit and gotten positive ovulation test after 5 - 6 weeks. We tried during this period. What’s weird is my ovulation test got stronger and stronger over the next 2 weeks. I was confused because I thought ovulation only lasted a few days. Anyway, when I got a very strong ovulation test yesterday I thought let’s just try the pregnancy kit and it turned out positive ! I immediately went to purchase a Clearblue test kit and it states 3 weeks + pregnant. But timing wise, I shouldn’t be 3 weeks pregnant ? Does anyone know if this is a false pregnancy as the kit may be picking up LH level instead of HcG? I will get a doc appt asap but does anyone has same experience ? #pregnancy #advice

Pregnant right after miscarriage
7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

From what I always hear from other mommies, clearblue indication for the week can be not accurate. For better accuracy, it’s better to see gynae and do an ultrasound scan. Congratulations to you!

My clearblue indication for weeks wasn’t accurate as well, it showed 2-3 weeks but when I went to the gynae later it was about 2 weeks off. Congrats mama!

the kit should not detect LH as HCG, that would be a major defect in the design of the kit. but just to be sure you can wait for your doc's appt

TapFluencer

wishing u the best 🙏💕