Babywearing parents, what do SSCs would you recommend?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I'd recommend Lillebaby complete :) I read a good number of positive feedbacks about this carrier which made me want to switch from my chicco carrier and buy one for my toddler too. A good review from Lucie's list blog post details why this is the best SSC carrier for your baby. it fits all ages of infancy to toddlerhood cause it offers two seating positions - the narrow and the wide seat, faced out or faced in. I love that it has wider seat that is more comfortable for your baby and is essential if you're carrying a toddler. It also has a sun hood and storage pocket. It also doesn't require separate infant adapter unlike Ergo. It is also comfortable for mom/dad as it does not put stress to your back. Lillebaby has two kinds: the regular and the all seasons. The all seasons is the better choice, I believe, as it has a panel that zips down to allow airflow for any warm weather. hope this helps :)

Magbasa pa

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-8323)

I recommend Boba 4G. I've been using it since my baby reached 7lbs as it has an integrated infant insert included in the package. It also has an adjustable on either side which makes breastfeeding easy.