In your experience, what baby carrier would you recommend and why? :-) Also when do you start using this? Thanks!

5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Just got ours yesterday. Yipee! My partner bought Tula Baby Carrier although we weren't lucky enough to score the more breathable one, Tula Coast, because it's always OOS :( but nonetheless, I still love this. Used it yesterday and it's easier to wear as opposed to our previous carrier, SaYa SSK. You can use it to wear your baby in a front and back carry position. It doesn't get outgrown by babies quickly, according to my friends because the back panel is quite big compared to other brands. Plus, they come in dainty designs

Magbasa pa

I started using a baby carrier when my baby was around 1-month-old. At home, I use Boba wrap because it is soft and stretchy. It also makes breastfeeding easier for me especially I am working from home. I use Boba 4g (SSC) when we're out because it has pockets, hood, purse strap holder, unlike the wrap. I can also breastfeed using this one as it has adjustable straps. See below images from the internet for your reference.

Magbasa pa

I used an old scarf/shawl big enough to fit my baby :)

Boba Wrap Image

Post reply image

Boba 4g image

Post reply image