Is is okay to have my sons hair cut the day before his birthday? He is 11 months now and will be turning a year old on the 15th of september

5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

That should be okay. For me, there's no need to wait for the actual birthday to have the baby's hair cut just like what most superstitious beliefs say. It would also be in time for your baby's first birthday party. I bet you want all of your babies to look neat on his big day.

As long as your baby has an appropriate length of hair, and you or whomever is cutting his hair is trained and gentle...I think it's perfectly fine. Just make sure you have a hair style in mind! It'd be a shame to have a bad haircut for his first birthday!

Our son had his first haircut when he was 11 months old, so for me, that should be fine. I think they're more behaved at that age. At toddler stage, sometimes it's more challenging to handle.

8y ago

Thank you for your answer. We will have his hair cut na. His hair irritates him na kasi eh

Yes, as long as you bring your son to your trusted salon/barber. This way, you can be assured that the process will run smoothly and he will be dashing on his birthday :)

Yes. Just make sure to bring him to a good barber so you can discuss possible hairstyle/cut for your son. You don't want him to look bad in pictures. Hehe