Baby sucking toes are very normal .. And to what extend or true that when a baby is sucking his or her feet and toes and mummy going to have a potential pregnancy ? A myth ... but does anyone encounter before..do share your experience .

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My mil just told me abt this last wk! Anyways it is TOTALLY a myth but has some scientific ideas behind it. By the time baby can suck toes it will be approximately six months which is a good time for the body to have recovered from child birth and for hormones to return to a more balance state (especially in the past when our parents generation don't bf much) - thus higher chance of the normal menses n ovulation to be in play for a few times and then can get pregnant le

Read more

Hi my baby has been sucking toes for some time but I did not get pregnant again:) however the old folks believe this is true. In fact when my sister in law was pregnant with my nephew, my second niece started sucking her toes for no reason and she was already four years old then. Maybe is a coincidence

Read more

Its a myth! My 1st boy was chomping on his feet when he was a baby and I got pregnant again only 4 years later. Then my daughter chomped on her feet too and my 'factory' is still closed 3 years down the road. It's only a natural reflex action when babies are leaning motor skills!

Is definitely a myth. My boy started sucking his toes at 4 mth. He is now 7 Mths n I'm not preg. In fact sucking toes is a milestones which usually take place between 3-7 Mths .... it is a vision milestone

Post reply image
8y ago

hi, is this an app? can you share what app is this? thank you!

Yes i heard of this as well from the older generation. Always wondered how true this was? I find it quite hilarious. Haha