🎁 APP GIVEAWAY: Baby Shark Big Show!

Get a FREE digital Fin-tastic Activity Booklet courtesy of Nick Jr. by just watching the sneak peek here 👉🏻 https://tap.red/q00cf Comment below once done so we can email your prize! 🦈🤩

🎁 APP GIVEAWAY: Baby Shark Big Show!
36 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey everyone! Thank you for joining this giveaway 🎉 We already sent your prizes to your respective email addresses, please check! Feel free to reply to this comment if you did not receive your prize. Do check also your spam folder as our email might end up there. Thank you again and enjoy your prizes!

Read more

Done watching., looking forward for more fun episodes. My toddler loves baby shark. Her favorite color as well🤣

VIP Member

Done, watched the episode , hope to win this prize for my kids🥰my son says he needs to watch next episode 😄

VIP Member

Done watching. Hope I could get the free digital activity booklet😍😊! my girl is fan of baby shark 🦈!

Loved it, my boy is super excited while watching show . Hope I will win activity book for my boy 🤩🥳

watched looking forward to more episodes... hope to get the free digital fin-tastic activity booklet.

Hi! I did not received any email, have checked in inbox & spam folder. But no email was sent to me.

Watched! Hope I can get the free digital activity booklet to do with my boy, thank u!

Watched with my daughter! She said she loves baby shark, and hopes to win a prize!

Done watching.. My daughter loves baby sharks,, favorite all times 😘