8 Replies

Mine was breeched by week 35 and I tried all sorts of walking, exercise, praying, talking. But the baby did not turn so I tried ECV at NUH with mixed feelings at 37 weeks. Surprisingly it took only 4 minutes to turn and vola! Baby is head down and stable.

Update: Even after the ECV and getting baby down to be ready.. later at 40 weeks, water break, 2 rounds of induce, baby had not engaged to the pelvis. so I had to go with C section

Hi. My sil's baby was breeched till week 37. But somehow the baby managed to head down and was delivered normally. Try to walk alot as much as you can.

turns out my baby was breeched till week 36 plus.. hahaha. year 2020. i delivered at week 38 day 6, normal delivery.

Try those safe exercise on how to turn breech baby into head down position, I watch so.e in you tube which is I guess helpful for me and try to do more walking

Hello dear, it's difficult to change the position in a week. But do not worry, your doc will do the best for you and your baby, do not worry about that.

look for a good makcik urut. experienced in pre and post natal. they are able to help baby get in correct position

Try a birthing ball. A lot of videos on YouTube on how to use to change baby’s position

you'll never know untill you try. so try walking and talking to baby

yes

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles