Any way to continue breastfeeding?

My baby is only 2 months old and i am not able to produce enough milk for my baby. I can’t even pump out 3ml :( It all started when i was ill when baby turned 1 month. Super ill had to take medication. simultaneously taking fenugreek to help with breastmilk. But later found out that fenugreek is not helping me to increase, instead reducing milk flow. That’s when i googled and realized fenugreek does not work for all and i am one of them. I tried power pumping for 3 days and still the same, I could only get few drops the entire day. Any tips? Can i still continue breastfeeding? Please help a desperate mom 😭😭😭

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dont pump just latch the baby in demand will be better for you.. bring ur baby close to you. Try ur best to be happy when u bf the baby , caress your baby enjoy the look on your baby. Remember you are producing nutrient for your baby to grow well and to be bonded with you. Dosent matter the amount of the milk as long as baby is happily sucking, enjoy the moment. Sit back relax n enjoy. Cos the moment wont last.. take care dear. Come from a mother that struggle from bf 3 years ago and still bf her 3 year old daughter.

Read more