Baby and self harm

My baby love to self harm like no matter what we do she keep on doing things that seem painful even to us adults!!!!! She scratched herself on her leg?!?!?!?! I was shocked waking up to that leg!!!!!!!!! Then for baby’s head she love love love to pull her hair out!!!! She dont feel pain????????? I don’t know I feel v pain watching keep stopping sometimes can’t control I get sooooooo annoyed

Baby and self harm
2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy, do bring to see a PD. I watched a video weeks ago about a child in the UK who always likes to self harm himself because apparently he can't feel any pain. I'll see if I can find that video. I watched it on FB.

3y ago

No leh never see PD I waiting to observe awhile more! Her 1 yo checkup is half a month away if by then still continue then I’ll bring it up! I dont think is can’t feel pain because when she falls and bump her head she’ll scream!!

how old is she? that time my doc also tell me similar kid but in the end the baby just do it cause it finds it interesting. thn after awhile stop

3y ago

Baby 11 months!!! Wah interesting ah…. She does seem to find it v interesting especially when she pull her hair out she get so fascinated with the hairs in her hand!!🥵🥵🥵🥵