STTN for babies

My baby has established a time to go into bed in the night, but wakes up every few hours for milk. Any tips parents?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Sttn is a milestone, different babies will do it without intervention at their own pace. Mine still wakes up a few times at 13 months. You can intervene by sleep training if it's bothering you too much, but if you can deal with it then it's better for baby to get there on his own when he's ready :)

VIP Member

You can try sleep training! But if your lo is waking up for milk and not just to fuss, maybe your lo is not ready yet. All the best! Each and every baby is different. Some babies can sttn from 1 month old, while some 11 month old babies are still waking up for milk. Don’t stress too much!

Read more
4y ago

How old is your baby? My LO is 10 weeks old and her last night feed is around 7.30pm after which will be her night bath and massage. We will then put her to bed with lights off and let her sleep until around 10-11pm we will dream feed her. She will go back to sleep for abt 6h before she wakes up for her middle of night feed usually around 4-5am. So we only have to wake up once. So far this is the routine which we established and working well.