My baby has completed 3 months. But her sleeping pattern is not changed. She wakes up at night and sleeps at morning. So that I can't get enough sleep. I'm managing her alone. Morning I can't sleep due to my household work. How to make my child to sleep at night??

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hey mommy please DON't add anything to her diet now, and only keep her on breastmilk till she completes 6 months. giving her even a drop of cow's milk ghee is definitely not good advice, so please do not even try that. that said, i am sorry but you will have to go through this for some time. your baby will take time to adjust to the new surroundings, after the safety of your womb. the first 5 to 8 months you can expect to let go of sleep almost all the time. so i would suggest try and get your sleep whenever she sleeps, in the day or night. also, help her play and extend the time between her naps so that she gets tired and sleeps better. if she does wake up at night, instead of talking too much, hold her in your arms and rock her back to sleep, without talking or playing. keep doing this even though it will be testing on your patience, but with time your baby will fall in a pattern.

Read more