Ways to soothe a crying baby

My baby girl has been crying nonstop continuously for at least 30mins and I have tried giving milk (formula and breast milk), pacifier. She won’t go to sleep, it just makes the crying worse. Any advice?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

We having a rough time today with our baby boy too from 4pm . We tried putting him on 4moms Mamaroo ,cradle, carrier .. non worked for him today . My husband and I took turn carrying him 😅and he nap on n off in our arms . Change him into the love to dream swaddle for the night and Only managed to put him in his crib at 10pm 😅 Hope your girl feels better soon . Hang in there💪🏼 Hang in there, ur girl

Read more

you Might want to check if your baby has colic ? my son used to have it and the symptoms were the same , brought him to the doctor and they suggested ridwind, changing bottler to Dr brown and etc . But best to consult a doctor if the crying continues almost everyday for 30 mins straight

my baby had colic and cried non stop no matter what methods we used...After seeing Dr then we made changes to milk powder if on mix feed. then also given probiotics to help with his colic digestion issues... my baby slowly outgrow by 4th months... u may wan consult a dr

How old is your baby? Is might be due to colic or teething ?

2y ago

I think it might be due to colic. You can try ridwind. My baby used to have trouble drinking milk.. and I thought it’s the bottle problem. It was so much better after I gave ridwind.

how old is your girl?

2y ago

3 months old

how old?

2y ago

3 months old