Baby problem sleeping soundly at 11months old

My daughter is 11months old but she has problem sleeping soundly though the night, she takes adequate naps through the day. However when she goes to sleep around 9plus pm, she wakes up 2 to 6x tossing and turning - about 2x for milk feed and the rest due to pacifier or just wakes up crying. My husband and I have tried many methods to try to get her to sleep through like topping up more for her last milk feed before she sleeps but it doesn't work. We are getting moodier due to the lack of sleep and affects us at work too. We at wit's end and feel so helpless. Does anyone have any tips or advice? #pleasehelp #babylightsleeper #unabletosleepsoundly #troublesleeping #lightsleeper

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Could it be the sleeping environment? maybe too cold/hot/noisy. If it's a sleep issue, can consider hiring a sleep trainer. It's not cheap but I think if it helps you resolve the issue, it's worth it and everyone gets a good night's rest.

Hmm. Try not to play too much with her before sleep? Actually for my 10 months LO everytime she cried at night we placed her on our bed to co sleep with us and she slept so well. So depends whether you wanna try that

Nose blocking

1y ago

not this reason we think maybe teething problem?