12 Replies

VIP Member

I know how you feel! My 1 month plus baby girl also did the same to me! Because baby girl is in her 4th trimester (first 3 months). They can sleep better by sleeping on our chest as she can hear our heartbeat! And she can only sleep on me! My husband tried but couldn’t put her to sleep. Trying getting a dock-a-tot and place it in the baby crib so you put her sleeping on it! I find it useful! It’s quite expensive for a brand new one unless you buy it from Carousell. Can check it out. Sometimes can get a better deal there! Sooner or later will get better! Jiayou!!

It takes time ok! I’m still struggling too sometimes. Now my girl only 2 months plus, good times she can sleep on her crib for about 4 hours max!! If not she will wake up hourly!! ): I hope yours will get use to sleeping by herself soon!

I changed to a moses basket instead and put pillows by her side(below her armpit area) so she feels more secure. Each baby has different sleeping routines as well. I tried a lot of methods and she still doesn't sleep in her moses basket except from 3am to 11am. Once it is is 11am, she will wakes up for her milk and need to transfer her to my bed and then by 2pm, she will wakes up for her milk and wants t be in the living room all the way till 3am.

😂😂😂 Ya, she has the same routine everyday so it is easier to care for.

Same. Swaddling really helps, and i tend to carry her until she is in deep enough sleep before putting her into the cot. But if you want to teach her to fall asleep on her own you can try googling the feber method.

Super Mum

My LO was the same. A tight swaddle helped a lot, as well as learning how to pat her back to sleep (must be firm pats with your hand cupped, slow and consistent)

VIP Member

That's what happened to my baby too. I ended up hug her really tight whenever I put her in cot and then press down her arms and legs with very slight pressure.

Her cries drowned out any nose 😅

VIP Member

It’s normal. She feels safe in your arms. Try to swaddle her (snugly) and she will feel more secure. Won’t wake so easily.

My 1 month plus baby girl also the same. Can tell she is sleepy but whenever i put her down. She awake again :(

I tried yaolan today. It works. My baby sleep well in yaolan and I have time for toilet and housework =)

VIP Member

Carry her more. Before you know, she will be too big to be carried in your arms.

Same till 5months. I bought baby cot, sarong, rocker he just want to be carried

Best rocker no money can buy 😅

VIP Member

Try the pick up pick down method. You can google to find out more

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles