Baby weight

My baby is currently 2.5 mths and he weighs 6kg ish. His born weight is 3.6kg . How about u mums? I think he is overweight after I met someone whose baby is 7kg at 7th mth ?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Some discussions suggests that by the 3rd month, baby should be twice of their birth weight. You are on the right track! My bub at 2.5 months was also at 6+. I reckon is good to be heavier when they are not so mobile. Once they get mobile, all that precious fats is gone... 😢

U can refer to the health booklet. My babies are all in 75 to 90 percentile in terms of weight. They never grow up fat. Once walking n grow taller, they get less chubby

TapFluencer

My baby is 7.7kg at 4 months old. 75 percentile so I'm not worried. What is the growth percentile of your baby? Don't need to compare with another child.

Super Mum

My baby became underweight. 5.5kg at almost 4 months. I think that’s more worrying 😅 But boys and girls are also different

VIP Member

My baby's birth weight is 2.9kg. He was 5.6kg at 2 months. He is breastfed so I don't worry much of being overweight.☺️

My baby girl is 4 months at 10kg. Doctor told me that she is slightly overweight. She is quite tall as well

Don’t need to compare... once baby learns how to crawl or walk, the weight will start to increase slowly

Hey, I think your baby's weight is on track. So don't worry as long as your baby is healthy and happy

My baby now 10month only 7kg. So you dont have to worry as long as he is healthy

TapFluencer

My boy 5.5 months at 8.7kg which is overweight no worries as long as healthy 🤣