Baby, 7 months, fell from the bed, knee height and I wasn't around to witness it. There was blood all over and GP took a look at his mouth and told me he had a cut on his labial frenulum (part connecting the gum and the lip in his upper mouth) Went to the hospital and got it stitched up. He was crying very badly today and he has never cried so hard before. After we got back I realised he had a minor bad goose egg on his forehead. He was also very whiny and needed me around. No longer adventurous. Previously he's very fearless in his exploring. 1. Will his behavior be back to normal? Pains me to see he's overly cautious and not so happy yet. 2. His upper gums has become blue black, will anything happen to his mouth/teeth/gum? 3. Accident happened in the early afternoon and he is sleeping now. Should I be monitoring through the night? 4. Anything I can do with regards to the bad goose egg? I rubbed with a boiled egg already.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just wanna say thank u people. The assurance is really comforting and I really hope he will be back to his cheerful self again.