My baby is 26 days old. recently she keeps waking up hourly for feeds, and i suspect my boobs are not "refilling fast enough" for her. She latches, unlatch and cry as if she's not getting milk. Any mummies with similar experience can share with me what you did?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just keep latching. The first few Growth spurts got at 2-3 and 4-6 wks so ur baby could be at a growth spurt were they will be more fussy and have a big appetite. Some mother say hourly or 2 hourly. It could also be that they are latching for comfort. It's also a good opportunity to boost ur milk supply - more demand more supply. It's tough but hang in there!

Read more

Keep latching and don't give up. This is very common. And many mums face similar worries as you. Personally for me as well. However I continued latching and did not stop. Also babies tend to be Fussy and that is common. Are there anymore symptoms, it could also be colic. Ensure that baby is latched on correctly at all times.

Read more

keep latching, don't doubt yourself. (: the first 3 months is usually the most difficult period. growth spurt and everything. it's normal tht they keep latching and latching. (:

This two days my 2weeks baby also latch,unlatch and put her down cry.afternoon 4plus then sleep. I just gave it to her latch when she wants.