My baby is 11 months old and started sleeping through the night quite early. However recently he would cry for no reason in the middle of the night randomly (though it happens most often from 4am) and at times he would sit up to cry. It would take me a while to put him to bed and calm him down..... Any advice on what is happening and how to solve it? I tried CIO one night and I really feel it is not for me nor him - so any advice other than CIO is much appreciated. We are very tired and want our sleep back. Thank you.....

43 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby 7 month old, he will sleep around 9:30 or 10 pm, then cry or wakes up for milk around 4 am or five, then wakes up at 8am he will eat his breakfast at 9 am then play till 11 am then nap few minutes or hour, wakes up 12 then eat lunch at 12:30, drink milk rest, play then shower he will have nap 1 or 2 hrs again in the afternoon same routine everyday, but recently he is teething so he will wake up n suddenly cry like he is not comfortable with his sleeping position keep roll here n there

Read more