Do babies conceived via IVF have more developmental problems than naturally conceived babies?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Unfortunately, studies do indicate that babies who are born through the process of IVF are at a higher risk of being born with various developmental issues. However, this does not mean that all babies who are born through IVF will have developmental challenges. Researchers also feel that there is a connection between the developmental problems associated with IVF birth and the reason that primarily caused the infertility. Do have a look at this article to know a little more in detail http://healthland.time.com/2013/07/05/how-healthy-are-ivf-babies/

Read more
7mo ago

After falling victim to a cryptocurrency investment scam, my family and I were left with nothing after these swindlers stole $118,000 total in USDT and Bitcoins from us. We were so lucky to come across a post about Hi.Tech [ [email protected] ] a cryptocurrency and funds recovery company with plenty of experience in cybersecurity. Hi-Tech Recovery was able to recover all of our funds, and with the information we provided, they were tracked down and reported to the appropriate authorities. I highly recommend Hi.Tech for your cryptocurrency recovery Contact: [email protected] Telegram: @hitechrecovery