Asking subsidized mummies.. any of you goes for your first appointment on after 4mths pregnancy? How do you cope with the pregnancy without any obgyn consultation?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I didnt go for my appointments as well as it was my secind pregnancy. I did the usuals purchased folic acid and took them every morning, maintained a healthy diet. You can be entitled for full subsidy once they have assessed your financial status. I started going for my appoints for the scans, glucose test etc, and when i was going to deliver. Did not care much about going to the doctors.

Read more
8y ago

Thanks for your response! that's great to know. I kinda feel a hassle and very unnecessary. as we spend half the day at the clinic waiting, most times in the doctor's room for 5 mins or less. and this is going to be my 4th child. having to drag all of them since all are below 5yo, it will be a party in the doctor's room. my last pregnancy, I skipped all the normal appt. I only went when there was a scan or blood test schedule or test results. as long as I had sufficient supply of folic acid/