6 Replies

Yes.. sadly it is stretchmark. It will not go away totally but will fade to lighter colour. For now, just continue to apply stretch mark at least twice a day. After giving birth, you can continue to apply stretchmark cream to make your skin more moisturized and it will help to lighten the mark further. I would like to recommend Mustela StretchMark Cream. I like the light smell and not very oily. Also, it is made of natural ingredients and doesn't contain chemicals (no parabens, phthalates, phenoxyethanol, bisphenols A and S, ca eine and alcohol). The main ingredient is Avocado peptides, which help to increase skin's elasticity. Also, it is safe to be used during breastfeeding. You can purchase it online here and it costs about $60 for 250ml. http://www.pupsikstudio.com/mustela-maternite-stretch-marks-prevention-cream-fragrance-free-250ml.html I used Clarins Oil during my first pregnancy, and Mustela for my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies. So far I do not have any stretchmark on my belly. The reason I switched to Mustela is partly because Clarins Oil is too oily for me. Some tips to share when applying any brand of stretchmark cream/oil: - apply right after shower so the skin can absorb it faster - apply in circular motion on the belly and gently massage it (not too hard) - apply on thighs too as the areas will get stretchmarks due to expansion.

VIP Member

These look like stretchmarks to me. Unfortunately, I have ugly tiger claw like stretchmarks too. Stretchmarks are permanent and can only be lightened. After I gave birth, my stretchmarks lightened considerably. Applying Vitamin E cream or Bio Oil liberally helps to moisturise the skin. It's not to say that it prevents stretchmarks, because that's genetic, but it will moisturise the skin and allow it to stretch a bit more.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2609)

Stretch marks. It will only lighten over time but still visible although color will be slightly close to skin color.

VIP Member

These do look like stretchmarks - not much you can do about it. Should fade over time. It's genetics unfortunately.

thanks