Is your husband being helpful throughout your pregnancy journey? What do you expect the most from your partner throughout your pregnancy journey?

Appreciate your sharing so that we men can become better companions. Thanks

11 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Share the burden of doing house chores. Alhamdulilah, so far my husband is very helpful with chores around the house. He cooks for me as well when he has time and in the mood. It's just that due to MCO and work from home policy, he has too much office works to handle at home, which left all the burden of chores on my shoulder alone. It's very tiring to do everything on my own now that I am pregnant, because pregnant women tend to feel fatigue most of the time and can't do heavy chores. If you are lucky enough not to have too much work to do, I suggest to help your wife around the house. It doesn't necessarily mean that you have to settle everything all by yourself, but I am sure she will very much appreciate it if you help share the burden. 😊 Anyways, I applaud your effort to gather feedbacks on this issue. I am positive your wife is lucky to have an understanding person as her life companion. 👍🏻

Baca lagi
Super Mum

Sometimes husbands are olny helpful throughout pregnancy. But after pregnancy they will already forget to help. As a husband, u should help ur wife wheter its after or during pregnancy.. especially during labor. Don't give a reasoning that u don't know that, you don't know this.. research about pregnancy.. and laboring then you will know how to help and what to do. 😊

Baca lagi

Helps with everything he could to easy wife's burden. Fulfill wife's food cravings, massage her tired body, be alert esp during night time (as for me i tend to experience frequent leg cramps approaching the end of pregnancy). Help with chores (dish/cloth washing etc..) and try to listen to her (though men might not understand the whole preggy things) 😅

Baca lagi

Yup. Tak paksa sy buat anything yg taknak buat spt memasak. if ada hari yg sy penat, dia akan order foods. Tolong cuci toilet pun sy dah happy sgt sbb sy tak boleh tgk tandas kotor hehe. He keep reminds me to take good foods, minum susu, mkn supplements. Give body massage bila diperlukan.. 😊

Semua kerja dia buat. Dari basuh baju jemur baju beli barang. Offer diri goreng nasi pun bersyukur sangat 🤭. So I don't really mind when he didn't play with the baby, or touch my bump (once in a while ada lah). He's not that kind of romantic person anyway.

VIP Member

i think being understanding and supportive is super important. women are very emotional and sensitive at this period due to hormones. and their body is going through so much so just make sure to always be there for her.

Buy what she likes to eat, help with housechores, massage her leg at night. Talk to her everyday. Thats the basic u can do to make her happy. ^^

bagi sepenuh perhatian.. jaga perasaan dia.. 😊 kadang2 bukan sbb mengade tp sbb hormon mngndung, dia xleh kawal perasaan tu.

VIP Member

Still cook for my husband.. Do chores like always. But if i need helps, i can ask him.. But he wouldnt do it willingly..

I got no morning sickness like all mommy does but still my husband will cook for me.