Wrist pain

Anyone with similar problem of having wrist pain (both wrists) and what are your solutions? Will it go away eventually?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

it has been 3 months the pain has not gone away, went to Chinese med practitioner for massages but so far the ointments and plaster provide little relief :( wrist guard not the best because still need carry baby, change diaper and do laundry not convenient. pls I really hope the pain goes away before I start work :'(

Read more
Super Mum

Isit those pain and cramps that get worse at night? Carpal tunnel syndrome? I got it for 2 days and I just wear a wrist guard. And drink lots of water cos it due to water retention

I'm having it right now at 31 weeks. Got it i think on the 15th/16th week and nope. For me it doesn't go away. I put a wrist guard BUT my hand swelled up instead😓

Post reply image
VIP Member

I had wrist pain when I was carrying my baby. Instead of a wrist guard, I used a hip seat instead to support her weight.

VIP Member

I had it from 5 months onwards. It got worse as days went by. It went away a few weeks after giving birth...

VIP Member

Yes from carrying my baby😂 I wear a wrist guard if I carry her for long hours

Super Mum

I had "mummy's thumb". I wore a thumb stabiliser

TapFluencer

Check this one out http://www.chienchitow.com

I did. Acupuncture helps

VIP Member

Tcm with accupunture