anyone with preschoolers who do not nap, care to share their age and bedtime schedule? thanks! or for those who nap, what's their nap duration and bed time schedule? read that if one enforce naps (esp long ones) for older preschoolers they may end up sleeping very late ie at 11pm. Am thinking if it makes transition to primary school difficult if they are still napping by kindergarten.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

My preschooler naps after lunch at around 1-2pm and wakes up at 3-4 pm. She goes to bed at around 9-10pm, then wakes up at 6-7am to get ready for school. Her classes are from 8:30am to 12:30pm.

My boy naps at 1pm wakes up by 3pm. 3.pm have teabreak. 4pm outdoor. 6pm shower 7pm dinner. 8.30pm on bed. As long as you have a routine and activities planned out, it would be alright.

my girl schdule as been the same since she turn 1 years old 1-3pm Nap 4 do tea break for her 6pm dinner 9pm sleep wakes up 8am next morning

Read more
VIP Member

I instill a nap. Even during non school day, i will insist for a nap arnd 1pm. be it 45mins or 1hr, Their bedtime is usually arnd 9.30pm

Read more