hospital policy with LIP surname married status

anyone with my case legally married and used my husband surname for admition for work and sss purposes but the hospital wont allow to register the child birth cert to my current LIP surname i thought its up to us mother as long as the father will acknowledge it with the new family code so confused. I need to check option what to do. hope someone can give me advice with same situation. TIA

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Pwede naman, mag pa gawa kana lg ng affidavit of paternal (ata hndi ko sure basta mura lg yun nasa 300 lg notarized ng atty) na ina acknowledge ng lip mo yung bata

4y ago

Okay ty po last option ko nga ask legal advice about that. I will try to check pa nman balik sa hospital pagaling muna from cs nka hold pa nman yung birth d nman sguro i register yun w/o my signature thank you sis😊