Post confinement

Anyone wear short and shower multiple times a day after the 30th day from birth (post confinement)?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I made an order online, unknowingly it's a cloned website. When I clicked the link sent to me to confirm my order, unfortunately, I just gave that scammer full access to my computer, and that's how they stole $300,000 worth of crypto from my wallet. I was lucky to get help from ( cyber genie(@)cyberservices(.)com ) helped me recover my computer from those hackers and got my funds recouped into my wallet...

Read more

i wear t shirt and shorts throughout my confinement. Shower and wash hair daily in hot herbal water/hot water daily too! it is not practical and unhygienic these days not to shower/wash hair. But I do avoid direct wind/aircon after bath/wash hair (quickly towel dry and use hair dryer). aircon is on most of the day while fan is off or fan dont blow directly at me. I dont have aches or other problems so far.

Read more

I alr wear shorts and showered during confinement cz it's just so hot! Just can't go without a day not showering. But I do limit the use of aircon and try to wear long socks. So far ok no aches etc. I had csect and my wound is healing well. I just made sure that my diet is healthy and the daily postnatal massage really helped.

Read more
9mo ago

Yes really so hot! Are you still in confinement?

I wear shorts n slp in Aircon room. Bath once a day with herbal water for the first month~ 2nd month I bath as many times as I like.. 🤣

yes once i pass the 30 days i immediately return to my usual routine. shorts and normal bathing etc 🤣 and eating the food i like

9mo ago

Any aches or pain thereafter? How long has it been? Singapore is really too hot!

VIP Member

Me. I wear shorts even while in confinement. 😁

9mo ago

I have 3 kids, all school going already. All no longer in preschool. No aches or pain up till now. But during confinement, I never anyhow. Used hot herbal water plus heated water to bathe (wash hair and body) once daily. Thereafter, quickly towel dry and use hair dryer to dry hair. Used the fan to cool down but made sure it’s not stationary. Used Aircon only at night when I sleep. But made sure I cover up properly in Aircon. Did post natal massage for 7 days. Ate properly (confinement foods) and drank nourishing drinks prepared by my mum for confinement. Plus cos I din hire any additional help, I also did housework during confinement like mop and wash. But made sure I quickly dry my hands after that.

TapFluencer

sure