Anyone here using physiogel for their baby? Where can you buy it in Manila and how much is the price? This was recommended by my pedia because my baby always scratches his face. Any reviews? Thank you!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

We were using physiogel before on our baby. It was given by Asian hospital when we attended birthing seminar. It was good on baby's skin but that was our problem also, where to buy it. So when we ran out of physiogel, we switched to Mustela which has stores in Megamall, ATC and Glorietta. I'll recommend both Physiogel and Mustela because my baby never had a skin irritation with these products.

Magbasa pa

We have never tried using Physiogel but I remember seeing them in most groceries like SM, Robinsons and Landmark. I think Watson's also carries the brand. According to one site, it costs from 89 pesos to 279 pesos depending on its size. http://www.sampleroom.ph/physiogel-cleanser

Magbasa pa
8y ago

thank you.

I bought one for myself few months ago, and I also tried using it on my baby. It was just fine, I didn't see significant improvement on baby's skin though. The smallest bottle costs 101 pesos. Bought it from Southstar drug.