Anyone uses the avent breast milk storage cups? Is it worth buying?

Post image
6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I got them as part of the package when I bought the Philip Avent breast pumps. I used them pretty often and I like them but my supply was really really low.. so I would imagine if a mummy with regular supply would find that it takes up too much space as compared to storage bags.

Yes I use them to store puree, little bites other than milk. I also like it that I can pump directly into it. Sometimes I also use it to store toys for baby to shake when she gets fussy. Most importantly I love it for being able to be sterilized. Haha.

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

Hi yes I would recommend these if you are using other Avent products. You can pump directly into these cups and they can be used in many ways too. Besides breastmilk storage, I also use them to store little tidbits when we go out, and use them for purees.

It's true that it takes up extra space as compared to a flattened milk bag. It could end up being an alternate storage rather than the main storage container. Also depends on whether the mummy is an environmentally friendly one.

VIP Member

Avent bottles are compatibile with Spectra pumps as well, if you're using a Spectra pump. These are very popular storage cups because they can be used to store other things as well.

thanks