Baby Sleep Consultant

Anyone tried getting professional consultation to help baby sleep better (naps/nighttime)? Does anyone have recommendations for a good baby sleep consultant?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm looking for help with day time naps. My baby is just turning 3mth and I struggle to get her to nap well in the day. If I manage to put her down for naps it's only about 15-20min before she wakes up crying. Sometimes I wear her in the carrier then she will nap slightly longer. Night time sleep is generally ok from abt 7am-7pm with 3-4 wakings for milk. Although on fussy nights she seems to wake every hour between 3am-7am.

Read more
5y ago

U can try to use yao lan if u don’t mind. My baby doesn’t nap too long when in his cot but in yao lan he can nap for 2-3 hrs straight. But at night will only put him sleep in his cot.

VIP Member

I saw one on instagram @sgsupernanny.. seems quite good.. you can check it out! If it works, let me know! Haha.. my baby is 8 weeks now.. might need some help in the near future 😅

You can try @sgsupernanny. I been to her seminar before and she shared success stories/testimonials from her customers

VIP Member

I heard from lady that she is slp consultant. If u wan her number, i hv it

VIP Member

I never knew that.

Nopes

Nope

VIP Member

I've never heard of professional consultant for baby sleeping. How is your baby sleeping timing? Maybe we can help you by suggesting some adjustments?