Ergobaby Omni 360 Cool Airmesh

Anyone tried the above-mentioned baby carrier? Suitable for newborn until 48 months? Better compared to Tula? Any feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I'm using this carrier! Definitely suitable for newborn.. I've been using since my baby is 4 weeks old.. she sleeps really well in it! Haha Personally I feel that the material for the straps are quite rough.. when baby sleeps she rests her face on the mesh area so I'm quite worried it might be uncomfortable for her.. but seems like she's fine sleeping anywhere as long near mummy 😅 and I always put on long pants for her whenever I'm using the carrier, cause there's some mesh at the legs area.. Seems like tula material is softer.... Better to try the physical item before purchase!

Read more
5y ago

Thanks will try on both before purchasing 😄

It’s best to bring baby along to try before you buy as each baby is different. I have an Ergo360 mesh that is close to new (used only 3-4 times) that I’m selling on Carousell for $250 if you are keen. My baby preferred the pram. 😑

VIP Member

To be honest, Bebear Carrier is so much more versatile and money savings than Ergobaby or Tula. We thought of getting Ergobaby initially but after we were introduced Bebear Carrier, now we’re getting that instead.

5y ago

Welcome !

VIP Member

Nv use this b4.. Im still using my tula carrier

VIP Member

I have been using ergobaby omni 360. But best to try b4 purchase. Find it a bit too tight for bigger size ppl.

VIP Member

The mesh will be rougher than the cotton one but I feel like it’s more suitable for the hot weather , brought my 1month plus baby along to try out the carrier before buying , so far so good !

5y ago

Thanks for your kind feedback.