can anyone tell me, based on experience, what the best brand of milk is? My toddler loves milk and I want to know what's the best, and healthiest option.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi Phil, how old is your child? There are a lot of milk brands that offer quite promising remarks for every child. Your preference should depend on the budget and deficiency of your child if he/she does have. But nevertheless, go for less "sugary" milk brand as this will make your child very hyper. :) For reference always check the label. :)

Magbasa pa

If breastmilk is not an option, you may try giving your child almond milk or soya as a healthy alternative instead of formula milk. Beyond 1 year old, kids should get the nutrients mainly from solid intakes and not from milk.

I don't know if this may be of help but I still believe that no brand of formula can be at par with breast milk. If you want the healthiest option, still breast milk.

If you are not breastfeeding anymore and depending on the age of your child, Bear Brand or Nido are good milk brands, nutritious and tastes great.

Try Bonakid Pre-school. It's being aired on TV and radio nowadays and plenty of moms say that they're kids are loving it.