Passport Collection

Hi all, anyone recently collected passport for your lo? It stated in the letter children under the aged of 6 need not be present. But my mum and sister insist that I should just bring my lo just in case. Advice please. Thank you

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Wondering just in case of what exactly? The baby need not verify anything. I didnt bring my baby. Husb collected. No issues. Dont worry. I quote, "The ICA also announced that from Jan 1, children below six years old do not need to be present to collect their passports. Parents can make an appointment to collect their child's passport at the ICA building after they have completed the application process and received an e-mail or written notification from ICA." Trust the letter. ☺️ Amidst this virus, best to minimise crowd yea? Ica cn be crowded at times. 😣

Read more
Super Mum

I think must bring along LO so that they can verify you are collecting for the person. I did bring when I collected for my LO.

Hey, Better to bring the LO while collecting the passport. Easier for the verification purposes

VIP Member

I brought my daughter to collect her passport too, treat it as an experience...(:

TapFluencer

I also bring my LOs to collect their passport just in case u never know.

Haha okay I went to collect already. No need to bring LO!

VIP Member

No need. Just bring birth cert & your NRIC will do.

VIP Member

no need to bring

VIP Member

No need