hi anyone pls recommend weight reduction method , my kid is 3 year and still I'm struggling to reduce my weight , I'm very depressed and left my confidence

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

That was my struggles in 2014, when I became 67kg from 43kg. I tried to walk....brisk walking help me. For one week, I just walk and walk and walk...then the following week I begun to jog! finally I engage myself into running...but when rainy days come, I just tuned in to You tube Channel for some Zumba! and most important thing is you need to monitor your diet, eating fruits and veggies helps a lot!

Read more

Need to find time to pick up regular exercise, stretching and sweat it out. If money and time permits, hit down to gym or take up yoga classes. Guess have to be discipline and diligent to slim down. Next will be diet. Cut down on carbo, unhealthy snacks and food. Drink more water and eat more fruits. Im sure if you are consistene woth the above, you should lose some weight gradually. Hang on!

Read more

you need to be discipline not depressed :) doing it going to be hard. that you need a plan first. fixing your diet is one way. meaning that you only eat certain foods on certain days that help.with your plan. and then excerise definitely help. do walking if you cannot run or swim.. it's not about losing weight it's about looking and feeling healthy

Read more

Me too! U r not alone. Gonna start my diet soon. Before my marriage I lost 12kg within 3 months with eating low carbs (fish bee Hoon soup with plenty of vegetables but don't take the soup) food and plenty of plain water. I am not a very active person so I took yoga once a week to tone myself up only. Jia you!

Read more
VIP Member

I think you might want to consider to watch your eating habits. Are you eating healthily? Choose food/drinks with the healthier choice label when you do your marketing. Drink water instead of sweetened drinks to quench your thirst. Exercise regularly & eat small but regular meals daily. Good luck

Fret not. I have a very good plan to assist and it is 90 day money back guarantee. To know more, please contact me directly via WA @ 96996965 for more info. This helps you to lose FATs and so far, no re-bounce. No start up cost involved and I think price is reasonable.

Read more

Want to recommend a Germany brand slimming gel product - Season's Love. It can reduce edema problem, strech mark lightening and burn fat. Price is reasonable and 2x effective. Result can be seen in 2 weeks. Pls contact me @ 96403902 if you are interested.

Find time to go exercise or sign up Zumba! It works for me as its really can sweat a lot!! You will feel good and relax after that too! Food wise, lesser fried oily stuff and replace fruits for snacks if you feel Hungry even after meals.

Read more

Can start foods steam sweet potatoes for breakfast and lunch half bowl brown rice vegetables & steam fish for light meals for dinner. cut down on sugary drinks. start with exercises brisk or fitness trainees are able to assist you.

try to cut down on rice and carbo. it really helps a lot. now my son is 1 year old I'm almost back to my pre pregnancy weight left 5kg to go cause I've gain a lot weight during preggy time. but all you need is discipline.