Workshops

anyone knows where to find free workshops for me & my kid to attend?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

How old is your kid and what kind of workshops are you all keen in ? https://www.eventbrite.sg/e/kampong-get-together-kids-age-2-and-above-tickets-56873049823 You may want to try to get tickets ($5 each) to this event where kids get to do simple baking and kampong games (as I read from the details). You can look out for school holiday programs in the shopping malls, where they have simple art & craft for kids to do. At times PA has roadshows for the different interest groups, e.g. balloon sculpting, flower arrangement, quilling (we are in one of them) held at community centres, you can have a trial there or join the weekly groups. Other enrichment centres may offer free trial classes on their own or at mall events (e.g. Rochester Mall has one such event these past 2 years)

Read more
5y ago

wow thanks so much I will look through the website :)

VIP Member

There are still june holiday events.. some events got on going simple workshops. Art&craft, free trial swimming class, free trial music class.,.

VIP Member

It’s hard to find free workshop, u may want say trial class instead. Kodecoon have free workshop but actually is trial la.

Post reply image
5y ago

Thank you Jolin! I'll take a look there :)

VIP Member

Visit your neighborhood community centers. They have programs and activities for adults and children

5y ago

Didn't think of that! Thanks so much I will head to my CC and see if there are any suitable courses :)

TapFluencer

Hi Amanda, can I ask what part of Singapore you're looking at?

5y ago

I stay in the west so preferably somewhere in the west or I'm fine with central too

VIP Member

What kinda workshop?

5y ago

I'm thinking of handicrafts or any fun workshop that I can attend with my kid