Mask

Anyone know where can I get box of mask in this critical time?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

those platforms as mentioned by others but be prepared to fork out ridiculous amounts like an arm and leg such as $60 per box which may not even be genuine and some do not even deliver the goods after taking your money.

hi, you might find this article useful. happened to chance upon it. you can click on the “more buying options” to see more varieties. https://sg.theasianparent.com/where-to-buy-n95-masks-in-singapore

Have to order online from overseas. Need to wait 2 weeks usually.if not for the time being, u can try to buy handmade mask thou the protection is not as effective as a surgical mask.

Only online shops but their prices are exorbitant. Pharmacies are mostly out of stock and it’s your luck if u can get any.

I bought online abt s$30+. No choice. I wear it to and fro when taking train n bus only. I change my mask twice a day.

i think Lazada and Shopee majority are OOS or their waiting time is too long. I ordered mine from Amazon

VIP Member

Online, but the price is on a high side. Unity, Watson, do restock when they have.

Hey, You can try at Lazada, Shopee and Carousell. They do restock soon

Pls check the article on this app which provides various options .

TapFluencer

Hoping Carousell & Facebook Marketplace works out 🙏