Anyone has constipation during first tri of pregnancy?

44 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It is common for some ladies to experience pregnancy constipation. It could be due to hormonal changes during pregnancy, increased iron intake from prenatal vitamins, or pressure on the rectum from the uterus. To add on to Rose’s list, you can also: - Consume more fiber (whole grain food, fruits and vegetable) and drink plenty of water - Exercise - Consult your doctor for recommendations of milk laxatives (if it is bothering you)

Read more

Eat oatmeal, drink plenty of water[like even if you don't feel thirsty, drink it], you can also try prune juice & pears. For my first pregnancy, I used baby food mixture of prunes & apples & it worked like a charm! &&& it's all natural, good for you & baby! Good Luck, Mummies!💙💗💙💗💙💗💙

In my first tri, totally no symptoms except constipation. I am drinking tons n tons of water. Waiting for my first gynae visit n see if can get some stool softerner. Or does anyone know if i'm able to get from pharmacy?

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1569)

VIP Member

Yup, i had it. I advice you to Take kiwi Drink prune juice Eat rolled oats every morning Drink warm lemon water with honey Take a walk

Read more

yess! i had quite bad constipation in my 1st and 2nd tri. couldnt pass at most 2weeks and took dulcolax pills without knowing im pregnant😅

I experienced constipation during my first trimester. I just took foods with fiber like Nesvita and prunes or raisins.

Yes I got. But I try to drink much water every day. Weight:20% that's formula every one have to drink water every day.

Yes and throughout the 40 + weeks. If no GD what has helped me is to have 1-2 dates with my noon snack.

Oh yessssss!!!! Stay hydrated It helps Drink plenty of water and you will be okay...