Mother In Law

Anyone getting impatient with their mother in law? Before pregnancy i used to be a very paitient person.. but now that im 16 weeks, i am finding her very annoying... always asking me to help her with stuff (stuff regarding online) , even if i dont know how she'll ask me to search and than learn and teach her.. she knows that her son wont help her hence shes always finding me.. than everytime she'll come and remind me to go and search and than teach her.. Now even her voice irritates me, but i cant say anything as im staying at her house, only got my own BTO few months back which requires 4/5years to build.... Okay i just needed somewhere to rant

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You must be a lovely daughter in law for her to feel so comfortable with you to trust and rely you so much. Hormone is probably the culprit that is causing you to feel irritable. Do share with your mother in law, that recently you feel more irritable and hence might not be able to help or attend to her as promptly. Seek her understanding. Peace and harmony at home is key to a family happiness. And your baby will be blessed abundantly for being born in a such a family. Jiayou and stay positive. A happy Mama, a healthy baby ❤️

Read more
VIP Member

Totally normal! I was super annoyed with everyone and for the smallest things when I was pregnant. Don’t let your hormones get the better of you