perfume smell

Anyone gets annoyed by strong perfume smell of ur colleagues?

41 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I got turned off by strong perfume smell, so I actually told my hubby that he is not allowed to spray it cause I feel that it is smelly. But on the public transport, it is unavoidable. I will usually just keep a distance away cause it will cause me to be nausea.

VIP Member

Depends. Some are nice-smelling strong perfumes and I don’t mind. Some I don’t like but I think I have no right to be annoyed? Everyone has their own preferences and it’s not like they’re doing it just to annoy people, do they?

Yes my colleague (neighbour next door) is a smoker, and behind me there's another one who sprays strong perfume, down the row there is someone who uses a strong smelling hand cream that lingers in the air for 15 mins..lol

VIP Member

Me! I used to love perfumes and body sprays. After I got pregnant, within the second week of pregnancy in fact, I hated perfumes and sprays! I even told my husband to use his perfume only outside the house. 😂

yes... i hv a collegue who literally bath herself in the perfume which u can smell miles away... but becos we nvr reli talk so i jus tahan.... but my god!!!!

Yes! I don't really mind perfume smells but once i got pregnant, i wasn't able to withstand it. Either makes me nauseous or gives me a bad headache.

Me! But comparing to perfume smell... Cigarette smell is much worse... My desk neighbour smokes like crazy and I really cannot endure the smell D:

no, thankfully those around me don’t wear heavy perfume. but i believe they don’t do it on purpose, all about personal preference

Well it depends if it smells nice then I don’t mind, but sometimes my male colleagues cologne is very stinky. Cannot take it 😓

For me, I love perfume smells! 😂 But I hate those smell that make the toilet smell good one, it makes me nausea everytime.