12 Replies

it's completely normal. the only food i could enjoy eating is potatos during that period. i'm at 16 weeks, i still have a hard time eating food like chicken, best is to avoid food that will make you feel like puking. i still do vomit from time to time. best is to have small meals. probably like every 3 hours small bites goes a long way especially when it's hard to eat.

hehe. cz some calls their lil one lil bean, lil this lil that. but yours is cz you love potatoes soo... hehe 🥰 take care!!

Had the worst first trimester! Especially from Week 9 - Week 12. everything seemed better slowly from Week 13 onwards.. always tell yourself it’s not a sickness.. I know how hard it is to go through this. I am a foodie, and I work in a mall, idk what could be worst for me. Now I can eat & drink whatever I like ☺️

i went through that as well. only getting better after 4 months.. for some it's even faster. don't worry! you can do this. just eat what you enjoy. can also drink milk for pregnancy so that you have some nutrition coming in.. :)

I totally got no appetite for food and drink, keep puking for 3 weeks during 1st trimester.. during week 12 scan, all went well.. try to eat and drink what you can.. keep trying

me too! everything that comes into my mouth isn’t quite the taste that i hoped for. i didn’t puke but i just couldn’t finish my food and they all don’t seem to be tasty.

same 😂 everything just tastes disgusting

it's normal, just continue eating whatever you can eat and door worry too much.. baby can always get nutrient from the mother no matter what the mother eat..

same :( try to eat small meals :) maybe eat potato crisp biscuits as it's a little salty and maybe u will have abit of appetite :)

Same here.. I try to eat mashed potato and drink milo or hot milk… try drinking cold honey to prevent nausea too!

I'm facing this issue too. I only likes to eat chicken, so taking all sorts of chicken now.

I just eat what I feel like. I avoid meat as the sight of them make me nauseous

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles