Harder to get wet during pregnancy?

Anyone else experience the same? Feel like my sex drive is lower and when me and my husband do try, it feels hard to get wet to the point where it’ll start to hurt ):

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey there! It's totally normal to experience changes in your sex drive and vaginal lubrication during pregnancy. Hormonal shifts can definitely affect these things. Here are a few tips that might help: - Communicate with your partner about what feels good for you and what doesn't. Take things slow and focus on intimacy rather than just the end goal. - Use a water-based lubricant to help with dryness and discomfort during sex. - Consider trying different positions to find what works best for you and your growing belly. - Don't be afraid to talk to your healthcare provider about any concerns or discomfort you're experiencing. They can offer personalized advice and reassure you that these changes are normal. Remember, every pregnancy is different, and it's okay to navigate these changes at your own pace. Hang in there, and take care! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Me! Had to use lubricant else super dry 😣.

Yes, me too. Will use lubricant during sex