Not horny or wet

Im at 35weeks now.. and will be going for an induction at 37weeks due to some slight complications. However i am quite afraid and would like to induce labour naturally by maybe having sex.. buttttt for the past few months, my sex drive have been really low to non existent and i just do not get wet enough. Husband has been quite upset about it. What can i do to increase the drive? #advicepls and yes i have gotten the green light from a gynae to have such activities despite my complications.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For me, I don’t wait until I am wet to be with my husband. I’ll make the first move. He’s just lying there like a dead log. I’ll go down on him, make sure he’s fully turned on, then go on top and do the deed until it’s over. I don’t even bother getting an orgasm from sex with him cause I know it’ll never happen anymore since I got pregnant. My sex drive has been really pathetic I can’t even. Get it over and done with, I must say. You want to induce labour by having sex, maybe you should just forget about having an orgasm for a start since lubricants and everything else don’t work for you then build up your sex drive again after you give birth. You just want semen to loosen up your cervix, probably that’s what you can settle with for now. 😉

Read more

Try switching/trialling out different positions if you have not. I've been experiencing vaginal dryness eversince 3rd trimester and I find doggy position to be so uncomfortable & non enjoyable. Me being on top works way better and even though I don't really get orgasm from it, atleast its a great workout for me and my partner enjoys it. Haha *Also try out water based lubricants you're allergic to silicon ones

Read more

Perhaps talk to your husband about how it’s not that you don’t love him or aren’t attracted to him but it’s your fears of inducing labour and also your bodily changes? Then work with him to have some foreplay or compromise on how u can maybe give him an orgasm without penetration?

2y ago

No im not afraid of inducing labour, i do want that. Just that i always no mood for sex and like even if i were to get into the mood after some foreplaying, somehow i am not wet enough for any kinda penetration, although I actually want it.

Maybe try to have an orgasm by yourself first? Other than that try lubricants.

2y ago

Not all lubes work the same way. Try Preseed.

Sigh. Not horny or wet for me since 25weeks.. help. Lubricant should help

2y ago

Same! And nope lubricant didn’t help we tried.. i think im allergic to it.

More foreplay effort on your husband and use lubricant.

Watch some rated stuff to get yourself wet first?