IVF treatment

anybody been through IVF? im in the progress of IVF treatment waiting for my embryo to grow, can share about the success embryo fertilise experience with me?? the waiting part was really makes me very paranoid...

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

the waiting really is a killer, i did my ivf retrieve 14, success embryo 6, but with good condition got 2. i just did my FET and im 5 weeks preg now 🤭🤭 you just need to hug ur phone wait for their call every day for ur embryo status. take more nutrition and get healthy during thus period, u cant afford to fall sick for now until transfer success. Good Luck!! All the best!!

Read more

The lead time from egg retrieval to embryo transfer is around 3-4 days and yes is so worrying but please try to bed rest to recover and occupy ur time by watching drama or movies. Good luck!

I did IUI once and it was a success.. Totally can understand how you feel.. especially during the waiting... however, pls try not to worry and relax your body and mind k All the best!

Read more

Just wait and hope for the best. The only thing that matters is the number of embryos which develop and can be transferred. Stay positive

Mine was successful only on 4th try Actually don’t pin too much hope and don’t think so much Just relax

I've no inputs on this but good luck babe! ❤

Me!