Any reviews on Kinderland kindergarten @ Serangoon?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

A friend of mine withdrew her son from this branch after one term as she felt that her son was not enjoying his time there. He was not as enthusiastic about going to school as he was going for his enrichment class. She also felt that the teachers could be more attentive to the presence of the children around as she overheard them conversing in Singlish when there were children and parents nearby. However, this was her experience 4 years ago and things could have changed. Hopefully there are other mothers with more updated experiences to share.

Read more

My girl is currently under kinderland serangoon kindergarten. I would think its overpriced for a kindergarten but I do not have much choices other then PCF around my area when I did her enrolment. It's ok. Nothing fantastic. Some teachers have "mood swing" days which they will just ignore my gal. They also promise 1 excursion per term, but so far 1 year dont have.

Read more

I have read mixed reviews on Kinderland Kindergarten @ serangoon. Not too sure of this place.