raffles kidz review

Any review on the childcare called Raffles Kidz? # raffles kidz review

raffles kidz review
17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

raffles kidz review , I have 2 friends who sent their kids to Raffles Kidz branch near the Phoenix LRT. They commented that the school is clean and spacious. Their kids are very happy and looking forward to go to the school. However, one of them complained that there are too many stairs in the landed house. Here are some of the comments from a closed facebook group: - My kids are in Raffles Kidz. I like the monthly newsletter they send out to give an update of what the children learn in school. It is more academic focus especially for K1 and K2. - The teachers are caring. Quite a few of them have been teaching at the premises for many years as they stayed on when Raffles kidz bought the school from previous owner Cherie hearts 1.5 years ago. I can see that the children really likes the teachers.

Read more
11mo ago

hi may I join the fb group?

raffles kidz review, The pictures online look pretty good and their testimonials look good as well. I like their ample outdoor space at their YCK centre https://www.facebook.com/pages/Raffles-Kidz-International/610424205698758 http://www.raffleskidz.com/testimonials

Read more
8y ago

Do you happen to know any reviews on Raffles Kidz @ YCK? Please share if you have any. TIA!

Raffles Kidz childcare is really good I have heard. You can visit yourself once and see for yourself before taking a final decision.

raffles kidz review, My kid is so happy at Raffles Kidz. They go beyond classroom teaching and apply fun and interactive methods.

3y ago

Hi’ can I check which outlet did u send ur kid to?

raffles kidz review, Kudos to the staff of Raffles Kidz. They really have managed things so well, even in CB.

3y ago

raffles kidz review , Raffles kidz is a great school. I've great positive reviews about it.

3y ago

Hi! Could you share more positive reviews about it?

Anybody has experience with raffles kids @ jurong west(yuan Ching) for infant?

Hi @Polar Mummy77, did u send your child to Raffles Kidz eventually?

The students genuinely love their teachers and classmates as well!

3y ago

Raffles kidz had some really good online classes going on.